Narain Solar – Charge Controller for Solar Panel Installations – 10A / 20A / 30A
£7.99 – £9.99
- This solar charger controller is compatible with 12V or 24V systems and suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL. Dual USB 5V/3A output ports built-in.
- Solar charge regulator offering over-current protection, short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection!
- Built-in industrial microcontroller for automatic charge management, capable of saving various parameters set by the user even when the battery runs out. The solar controller will turn off automatically once the voltage is too low.
- Multi-functional intuitive LCD Display with clear status indicators and is simple to use, making it suitable for home, industrial, commercial or any other setting.
- Connect the charge controller to the battery first, then the solar panel. The Narain Solar panel to battery charge controller will charge your batteries and can charge small USB devices directly.
How to install?
A: (1)Battery —>(2)Solar panels —> (3)DC load. Disconnect order is (1)DC load —>(2)Solar panels —> (3) Battery
Q: What battery type is supported?
A: This regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other battery types.
Q: The LCD screen has gone blank?
A: When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop output ( ≦ 8V, controller turns itself off, LCD is blank, ≦ 10.7V (default), 12V output ports are not available); it will begin output when the battery returns to 12.6V(default).
Q: Why does the controller display 14.4V?
A: If the solar charge controller is set to 12V, when the battery voltage reaches 14.4V or 14.5V, the solar charge controller will stop charging and play a protective role. If it does not enter the floating state, please don’t worry, the solar charge controller has a voltage limit value and not charge if the battery voltage reaches to 14.4V or 14.5V.
<1> Make sure the voltage of your battery reaches 11V before initial use.
<2> If using an old battery the controller will shut off it the capacity degrades below 8V.
<3> Indoor use only: the working temperature of this controller is -35°C to +60°C. Keep the control in a cool area.
1 x 30A Solar Charge Controller
1 x English User Manual